me (maybe others too) needs information (about how to) :
- mod new skillnames - although its easy to add a new skill it always shows up as “nv_skillname”
- there is an issue that skills, especially the job experience doesnt seem to degrade !
- add custom achievements like the theory or song writing, with custom text, conditions and effects
- there is also some small issue that there seems to be a song-royalty limit of six royalty payments - preventing my rockstar becoming insanely rich
- a way or structure to add things like assets,industries,commute,attributes, activities, websites, and some variables and settings of the config.txt into the MOD-folder
(that means without using or appending the original \simulation files)
this should also be used to alter the values for existing items (like an override)
- is it possible to implement the use of variables (like skill or attributes) or very simple formulas in the effects of activities - smt. like fitness,0.4*_energy,_DEGRADE_FITNESS
- change the user interface - especially the size of the attribute screen (or make it auto-fit the amount of attributes read). Increase the number of displayable skills in window - right now its capped at 50 as my martial arts, SW-architect scientific doctor and lawyer and acting chef of the local sports club cant see her progress on the various instruments she practices.
. Maybe add a filter to display only skills between 1% and 100%.
- Basically if all the other things were that simple to add as txt.mods like the jobs - then i just need the documentation for that
- only issue with job-moding - the “locked = 1” or “locked = 1.0” setting doesnt work cause its shows still on the jobboard or do i have also set the “rarity = 0” ?
- now some copyright questions: if the point no. 5 is not possible to solve (modular plugins/addons) - but i want to release for testing and playing my modification
(rebalancing and new skills/attributes/jobs/activities/assets/commute/) can i offer the changed simulation and data files in a zip to others or do it easy and clog cliffskis mailbox ;D
thank you for your patience reading this far - and i hope to get some answers