Hull chooser suggestion

Hi, I’ve been playing the game off and on for a little while now and the one thing that has always bothered me has been the hull chooser menu.It’s just a giant list of hulls and I think it could use a little more refining since it’s the one part of the game where the player spends most of his/her time (or am I doing it wrong?).I was thinking instead of a massive list of hulls, why not make a list of races and give each race a sub menu so that players don’t have to scroll through as much clutter to get to the hull they want.

Every race added to the game is going to make that list longer and even more cluttered; just thought I would suggest an improvement before it got too big.

Also, I’m aware of the fact that you can get a single race list when you create a new ship during a challenge, but my complaint is more to do with ship design > hull chooser because I do a lot of building outside of challenges.

/signed

+1

I agree, this is actually a really good idea, if Cliff implements this in a future update that would be awesome.

Well, I’m glad I’m not the only person that thought it could use an improvement :smiley:

This would be a great addition.

/signed

great idea, theres already a system that filters out other races stuff when in battles

If you made it so that you could only see saves from the selected race, that would also be awesome!

I would be content if the window would just use more than 5% of my screen. Keyhole problem. Look it up.