Ideas??

Ok after playing the game for countless days/hours… I came up with a few things that would make it more interesting (for me anyway) for example… why can’t u have more then 1 boyfriend/girlfriend…lol NO I’m not promoting cheating, BUT this is a game about REAL life… why can’t YOU dump your friends & not the other way around… It would be very interesting to do more adult things when you are in a relationship… & even if you’re not… why not have a little fling… lol

:arrow_right: Another thing … once u buy so many things in the mall it’s like there is NOTHING else there… I figured everything u buy, should open the possibility for a new outing… for example, when u buy the paintball… you should actually be able to GO play paintball with your friends… You should be able to buy more than 1 outfit… such as lets say a sexy dress/ tuxedo… what about activities that don’t cost anything… or much… a walk on the beach… a trip to the video store/coffee shop… and some of my friends had interests such as baseball, gardening, travel… there are no activities that go along with that except to be classified as “sports” …

:arrow_right: What about the holidays… decorate’n the house/tree… making dinner… watching the snowfall… lol I know this is alot to take in, I’m not trying to critise the game… I LOVE it… just saying things I think would make it even better… Oh 1 more thing… why can’t u have more than 1 job… such as a bartendar, a volunteer… anything… and I’d LOVE to be able to get a massage… as opposed to meditation or combined with…

Just a few suggestions… keep up the good work :slight_smile: