(Nominated for Indie of the Year 2010)
Please vote using the big green button.

It would be good to get in the top 50.
Cheers :smiley:

VOTE

or the kitten gets it!!!

edit: yes,you can use your moddb acc to log in there

ā€œbest described as a sci-fi tower defence gameā€

Without any towers, buildings, pathing enemies, waves (except as used in survival mode as an endless occurrence), no earning money for killing enemies, no lives countā€¦

No, this is nothing like tower defence in the slightest. GSB could be said to have a puzzle aspect, as the mission fleets are fixed. But to say the game is anything like Tower Defence gives people a completely wrong impression about the game.

heh i didnt even read thatā€¦
who the hell wrote that,i wanna complain

Voted.

Must be really heartening to read comments about where to find torrents of GSB Cliff. I guess some people are just scumbags.

Oh feel free to rate the game on that page too (on the right), by the way, itā€™s much appreciated. I removed the comments by kids with entitlement-issues on that page, :smiley:

Achtung! Our votes are for naught, for the system is pseudo democratic:

ā€œThe top 50 is determined by ā€œqualityā€ of vote. For example a vote from a long time member is worth more than a new members vote which is again worth more than a guests vote.ā€

and you spoiled all the fun of supportingā€¦

That really sucks. They didnā€™t point that out. i guess the game thats been on indieDB the longest just automatically wins then. yay!

we could try signing a petitionā€¦
or sending suicide bombers and posters printed with pure hate :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for Half Liā€¦ S***, i mean Gratuitous Space Battles, OF COURSE! ;D

Hot diggity daffodil i still voted though -.-