Invisible Cursor

When I open Democracy 4, my mouse cursor is invisible. I turn off fullscreen in the options menu (which in itself doesn’t seem to work and turns itself back on without fail) and the cursor is visible on the main menu, but becomes invisible again when I try to start a game. How can I fix this, if I can fix this?

1 Like

I think I fixed this at some point. Do you happen to have multiple monitors? Possibly with different refresh rates?

This is what I did to make it go away on my system. I can’t leave any guarantees it will work for you and if it doesn’t you should probably undo it.

Click Start > Settings > Devices > Mouse > Additional mouse options. Click on the Pointer Options tab and uncheck the box next to “Hide pointer while typing”. Restart your computer.

1 Like

We definitely need to fix the borderless windowed mode so it works right and doesnt ping back to fullscreen… there is just an endless list of stuff to do !
But when we do, that should definiely fix it.

1 Like

I tried the solution you suggested, but unfortunately it didn’t work. I don’t have multiple monitors though, so that might be why, or is the multiple monitors thing separate?

1 Like

When I was googling around for solutions, people with multiple monitors playing some other game were suggesting to hide the pointer while typing and since I changed that I my cursor has stopped disappearing. I have no clue why that worked for me, but I’m not complaining.

1 Like

i have the same problem, no cursor - cant play - no fun
win10, 2 qhd monitors, latest i5, 16GB ram,

1 Like

Same problem here. I refunded the game since it was unplayable without a cursor, but I will buy it again and test this :slight_smile:

1 Like

This problem is almost always caused by the ‘Display Pointer Trails’ feature. The moment I disabled it the game worked great.

1 Like