Israel Palestine Mod

I want to make a mod, unless anyone else who is more capable/knowledgeable than I would want to; or is a DLC becomes available for it, which includes Israeli/Palestinian politics. I’m thinking the player would control one of the two governments of the reigion and could enact or retract whatever proposles on either side in order to make it work; radical groups incorporated along with international relations.

Would anyone have a good place to start when analyzing a the parties involved withing Israel and Palestine or can anyone provide legitimate feed back on the political structure and how I could apply it to creating a mod; or can anyone contribute towards creating probably one of the most complex mods possible in a constructive manner?

Thanks!

=======================================================(UPDATE)================================================================

Posting this here to organize and record New Policies that would need to be added. I may add more later or flesh them out more. Feel free to correct anything or let me know if a topic appears offensive. I was attempting to remain objective, but its a really complex and touchy topic so if the community has input I’d like to field it in order to remain objective while I flesh this all out. I looked over the modding guide and made a back up of the cvs files so I’m nearly ready to start. If anyone has a more fleshed out modding guide like: how do I add graphics for the new policy icons that I’ll need or the graphics for the flags in the nation select screen; then that would be great!

KEY: (FP) - Foreign Policy, (PS) - Public Service, (W) - Welfare, (E) - Economic, (T) Transportation, (LO) - Law & Order

Israeli Policies:
Settlements(FP) - Sliding scale between removing them and expanding them
Absorption of the Gaza Strip(FP) - Sliding scale between absorbing the area and allow it autonomy
Absorption of the West Bank(FP) - Sliding scale between absorbing the area and allow it autonomy
Building of the Third Temple(PS) - Sliding scale for funding the more funding how awesome it is, but more terrorism is attracted in turn
Welfare for Terror Victims(W) - Sliding scale for funding the more the better the coverage
Tzedakah(W) - Sliding scale to provide taxes to pay for an active religious community
Military Liquidation(E) - Can sell off military equipment for an economic boost at the risk of raising terrorism
Check Point Security(LO) - Sliding scale on how much authority check point officers are allowed
Prosecution of Military(LO) - Sliding scale on how much prosecution will be done against IDF members

Palestinian Policies:
Settlements(FP) - Sliding scale between recognizing them as Israeli and refusing to recognize them
Absorption of the Israel(FP) - Sliding scale between absorbing the area and allow it autonomy
Absorption of the Jerusalem(FP) - Sliding scale between absorbing the area and allow it autonomy
Policies for the Waqf(PS) - Sliding scale between allowing Jordan to manage it or taking control through force
Welfare for Detainees and Associated Family(W) - Sliding scale for funding the more the better the coverage
Zakat(W) - Sliding scale to provide taxes to pay for an active religious community
Weapons Smuggling(E) - Sliding scale to purchase advanced military equipment at the risk of being delegitimized as a terrorist government
Tunnels(T) - Sliding scale on fund tunnels to bypass Israeli checkpoints at the risk of being delegitimized as a terrorist government
Prosecution of Insurgence(LO) - Sliding scale on how much prosecution will be done against insurgencies

1 Like

Shalom Haim,

i’m currentlly working on a base mode for israel country and politics. actually i finished the base but have some crash i’m trying to solve.

after i’ll fix it, we could work on it togther or you just send me some ideas to impliment :slight_smile:

Regards,

MsPiggy

1 Like

The base mod is working, i didn’t upload it to the steam workshop yet since the real israel debt is making the gameplay soo much unrealistic and unplayable.

For now some photos: (updated to the 24th’ Kneset):

2 Likes

How about some two-state solution to make everybody less unhappy? :smiley:

2 Likes