Just some thoughts...

I just got the game two nights ago (after the millionth time that the demo ended on me and made me sad :stuck_out_tongue:) and have been playing it avidly ever since. I do have a few things I’d like to mention though:

First, when you start taking the Science classes and get to Advanced Botany it says it requires Adv. Botany to unlock that class. I looked at the file and it looks like it would be an easy fix. Am I correct in assuming that if you changed the value in the prerequisite column to inter_botany it would smooth it all out? (And if that is the case since I’m hesitant to do anything that will mess up my beautiful game…is there any way I can fix it by adding anything to my mod folder?)

Second, if the game crashes and you reload the autosave-the amount of money you’re making drops (yet it still says the correct amount in the Career Details and fixes itself when you get your next promotion).

Lastly, I don’t even know if this is possible but it would be nice to be able to use the mouse wheel when selecting things to do for the evening (be it solo or in a group)

hi yes thats how to fix the botany problem, which will be fixed in the next patch as well.
Ill take a look at the crash thing.

Scroll wheel support for the solo and social dialogs is in the next patch (1.07)

Kudos to Cliffski! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m looking forward to the next patch! …Now if I could just patch without exiting… :laughing:

ok, patch link on the front page now. hopefully tommorow I can pay some attention to new jobs, and a job mod tutorial.