Kudos 2 on Amazon?

Kudos 2 is now available on Amazon.com as a downloadable game. Is it the same version of Kudos 2 as the one on Positech’s website?

The reason I ask is because I think Reflexive Games had a different version of Kudos 1 for some reason. I believe there was some kind of issue with a patch or something that wasn’t supposed to be used for the Reflexive Games version, but I can’t recall for sure. The reason Amazon.com has game downloads is because they bought Reflexive Games, so that has me a bit worried.

I will probably buy Kudos 2 some time in the next few months, but I don’t want to buy an inferior version. If Amazon doesn’t have an inferior version, I might buy it from Amazon just so that I can redownload it if my computer and my backup flash drive both get destroyed in a nuclear holocaust.

Nobody answered, but the latest patch topic said that Reflexive’s version doesn’t work with the patches on the site. Since Amazon owns Reflexive, I expect I’ll just buy the game from this site instead of from Amazon.

you can always 100% ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED get the download direct from me even in ten years time if you buy it from me.
I can’t make that same claim from amazon. TBH I think it’s the same version, but can’t be 100% sure, they can be a bit slow to update. Buy it direct from here, you know you want to :smiley: