Latest Patch

That appears to be a DirectX problem. Try installing the latest version (I believe it’s March 2009, 9.0C)

Wayno, shaving his head

I can’t download the latest version because the download link and password I received when I bought the game (through BMT Micro Orders, apparently) back in October have long since expired. Any other ways to get to the patch?

Actually, not sure I need the patch; the game’s been working fine, but it seems I’m obsessed with having all the latest patches ‘just in case’. :wink:

hi, you can get the link reactivated by sending the email address you used to buy the game to cliff@positech.co.uk
Cheers!

I’ve combed through this thread for the last 5 minutes and can’t find a 5 to 6 patch; I have these:

1.01 to 1.02
1.02 to 1.03
1.03 to 1.04
1.04 to 1.05

I even tried opening the page “http://www.positech.co.uk/kudos2/patches/Kudos2Patch1.05to1.06.exe” or “http://www.positech.co.uk/kudos2/patches/Kudos2Patch1.06.exe” but neither link works.

Hi
This is Heary, I want to share some problem about Patch with you all.Actually i dont know how to use computers very much and i need to know how to install the patches properly i have tryed so many times but it is not working it says I have version 1.04 final so if someone could please help me that would be great. I can’t download the latest version because the download link and password I received when I bought the game through BMT Micro Orders, apparently back in March have long since expired. Any other ways to get to the patch? And I am not sure I need the patch the games working fine, but it seems just I am obsessed with having all the latest patches.

Thanks in advance

If you need your download link reactivating, just email cliff@positech.co.uk with your order details/ email address.

I have version Final 1.01

Every single time I try to patch It gets all the way through setup but when I run PosiPatch I get 3 messages

File Open Failed: Kudos2.exe Patching Process has Failed
CRC Failed Patching Process has Failed
Kudos 2 Pacther Patch Failed

Can anyone explain whats going wrong?

I get that same errors…

Any advice please?

If you bought the game direct, and the patcher is failing, I can re-send you the latest copy, just email your details to cliff@positech.co.uk

I could only send you my email, but that won’t work as I didn’t directly bought the game; a friend of myne got it of his friend (don’t know his name) and gave it to my girlfriend. That was a birthday present to her; she’s playing it right now but the game got a bit buggy after she continued after reaching 30th birthday; it crashes quite often.

Anything you can do?

How do I patch? And what patch do I need for version 1.04? Help please. :frowning: