Leaving comments on challenges

I think it would be a good idea if, in addition to just a rating, it were possible to leave a short comment on a challenge that you’ve played. There have been so many times when, after playing a challenge, I’ve wanted to give a little feedback on improving the challenge (eg "might need more missile-defence, ") or just congratulations on providing a really fun battle. Things which aren’t really worth opening a thread on this forum (esp. as GSB doesn’t seem to like being alt-tabbed). Comments could be shown in the History panel under an attempt.

Of course, there is a risk that comments could degenerate into “L0lz i beet ur chllenge n00b!!111!” but we’re all better than that, aren’t we?

Heh, I was thinking this exact same thing recently. Could be quite hard to implement though without things getting somewhat cluttered.

Yeah, this is exactly what I would hate to see. Maybe instead there could be a sub-forum that creates a discussion post and link for each challenge though. That way at least people have to register first before they can post things like “L0lz i beet ur chllenge n00b!!111!”. Also, forums are easier to moderate.