Low Crime = Low Conservatives?

Emergent behaviour in the neural network of D4 leads to low conservatives if low crime, is this behaviour backed up by reality?

What’s there to conserve in a world of trust and plenty? I like the way the overton window bows and warps in this game.

1 Like

Still, I was wondering whether it’s realistic or not. I don’t imagine conservatives going away in a crime free society.

This sounds really opiniated, remember that anarchists also exist.

1 Like

What’s this got to do with anarchists? I’m just talking about Cliff’s observation in, I think it was devblog #14, where he observed that the number of conservatives dropped as crime fell. This was unanticipated according to him, and an emergent behaviour from the neural network, I just wanted to know, looking at low crime societies, whether conservative numbers fell as crime fell. So I just want to know whether this behaviour is congruent with trends observed in the real world?

Sorry, I was thinking you have something against the conservatives, so I pointed out that anarchists, those with extreme freedom also do crimes.

1 Like

No problem. Just for the record, I’ve got nothing against conservatives. But I do get confused by emergent behaviour! :smiley:

1 Like