Mac??

Yes our policy is if you bought one version, you can get the other, mainly because some people order the wrong thing by mistake, but of course some people have a PC and a mac laptop or vice versa. Seems only fair. (Not to most game publishers though…)

In fairness a few large publishers do, Sports Interactive (a division of SEGA) for example release most of their games (FOOTBALL MANAGER and others) for Mac and PC at the same time on the same disc. Ofcourse it’s the fact that they have the Mac and PC versions ready at the same time which is most impressive.

Speaking of which, any further ETA Cliff?, i’ve got lots of time to kill which i’ve had to use to do work instead.

It’s a third party (redmarblegames) who do the ports, so basically we have to have a finished PC game before they get the code to do the port. Shouldn’t be long now.

Yeah, sorry to pester just figured if we kept nagging you about it, sooner or later your reply will be “it’s done!, here it is!”

I’m very keen to make that announcement :smiley: But I’m also keen for it to be bug free, so if its still in beta, that’s a sign there are things to tweak.

[size=200]IT IS DONE![/size]

redmarblegames.com/democracy2.html

Looks great!

Will we be able to add the mods to the mac version too?

How would one take advantage of this awesome policy?

if you bought it originally on mac, contact them, and vice versa.
AFAIK mods should work fine.