Medicine Career...

Okies… I don’t know if it’s just me or not, but I have put my character into the medical career path… So far, about half way through advanced medicine or whatever. Anyways, I’m just wondering… He comes back from work, and is always completely stressed out and angry… Then, I have to spend any extra time I have getting him unstressed and stuffs. I had him read some of those books and everything, but there’s no way to fix it…

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Are you working in the medical field already? Depending on what job your character is doing will impact their tiredness and stress levels. Jobs in such fields in the game generally increase these quite a bit, I use some mods for the game but even so I generally use the archery item to decrease stress and then the last 2 days of work a week have a bath so when the weekend comes around I have lower levels of each. Also I generally own both a cat and fish by then because each help decrease stress levels. To find out what levels of such things are affected for each job click on the arrow beside your job info.

Hmm, thanks. I’ll try that. Strangely, I’ve noticed that law doesn’t affect stress TOO badly. I may continue with that…

NOTHING helps! The stress level is frustrating because taking classes is impossible.

The only thing I haven’t tried is dating a calm person. You can go on a lot of dates. :smiley: