Menu bar not showing up.

I recently switched computers. after some messing around with lost installers I now have a full copy of gsb with all three dlc’s, the only things left are inserting the ships and orders. After I inserted my saved ships from the previous computer whenever I start the game I just get the background screen with the gratoutious space battles logo. Once I delete the ships the game runs fine again, minus my saved ships ofcourse. I’ve already tried unlocking all races/modules but I really don’t know why the menu bar would fail to show up to to a bunch more ships in the mygames directory.

If it’s relevant, here’s the debug, drawdebug and errors:

----DEBUG FILE----
Windows 7 detected
GSB Debug File. App version Full 1.46
Desktop resolution is 1280 x 1024
Initialising Direct3D
Initialising global vertex buffer
creating render targets
success in initialising 3D
Initialising Direct Input
Finished Initialising Direct Input
Initialising Sound Engine
Initialised Sound System with 512 channels

Finished Initialising Sound Engine

Initialising 3D Engine
Driver : atklumdisp.dll
Description : ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series
DeviceName : \.\DISPLAY1
Checking For Shader Support
NumSimultaneousRTs:4
hal_caps.PixelShaderVersion >= D3DPS_VERSION(2, 0)
About to Create 3D Device with width: 1280 and height : 1024
Attempting hardware Vertex Processing
Finished initialising 3D Engine
Initialising Render target of 512 X 512 rt_ship
rt_ship
Initialising Render target of 2048 X 1024 rt_offscreen1
rt_offscreen1
Initialising Render target of 2048 X 1024 rt_offscreen2
rt_offscreen2
Initialising Render target of 2048 X 1024 rt_transition
rt_transition
titlescreen2048.bmp
cwfont20.dds
zekton16.dds

15/8/2010 - 21::8 - Module Type not found ->frigate_shieldsupportbeam_I:…\src\SIM_ShipModuleType.cpp 272

What version is the copy on your new computer? It has to be one of the versions with the shield support beam in it.

The version of gsb I’m using is 1.46, so it should work. However I deleted the one ship that was using the shield support beam, and now the game works fine with all my ships(except for the one I deleted). Thanks a lot!

Something seems to have gone wrong while I installed the game from steam. The shield support beam as missing, I just reinstalleed the game and it showed up now.