I noticed a very minor bug while upgrading to appetite suppressant using an autoclave. The color would start with the same color as the end product and then transform into the same as the input. I’ve been able to replicate this a couple of times. It seems to happen when only using evaporators and dissolvers to raise and lower the concentration. I made a save to show you, but when I loaded up the save again it was working correctly. Also the first time after pausing, instead of starting with end color, it would start with slightly different shade of the input color, e.g. light green would turn greener. Here is an image:
The fourth picture showing first color after pausing. Again this is of course a very minor (and very conditional) bug, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.