[Minor Bugs] - Module errors

One so far - exists in 1.04

name = “frigate missile” appears in ‘frigate_antifighter_missile.txt’ - as a result frigate missiles still fail to save to a design.

slot_type = STANDARD appears in cruiser_ecm_shock.txt, allowing the weapon to be mounted in any standard module. Surely no weapon should do this?

Cruiser Camoflage Shield doesn’t have a power requirement appear on the module browser. No apparent errors in the module file.

Edit: Camoflage shields also have a ridiculously high hitpoints value - 440, more than any other module I’ve seen so far.

Point defense weapons have a tracking speed value, but this isn’t shown to the player - intentional? Not intentional? Might be a problem if there’s a way to boost missile speed later…

Tractor beams have a range, but this isn’t shown to the player either on the deployment screen or during design.

On loading the ship designer I’ve had the tactical module placeholder appear in the module details box (see screenshot). The details seem to have been read from tactical.txt in the modules folder.

[code][config]
unlockcost = 0
lockable = 0
classname = “SIM_TacticalModule”
name = “tactical”
guiname = “Tactical Module”
description = “If you can read this, there is a big somewhere. Oh noes.”
weight = 0
cost = 0
icon = module_default.dds
crew_required = 0
powerconsumed = 0
hidden = 1
slot_type = STANDARD

[dataitems]
0 = cost,DECIMAL
1 = weight,DECIMAL
2 = hitpoints,DECIMAL[/code]

Still getting the same weapon swapping glitch as 1.03. My Cruiser Plasma Launchers are being turned into Light Plasma Launchers after i save my design and go to the deployment screen. Ask, if you need more details.