[Mod] Diverse Equipment Mod (DEM)

DEM will have large collection of modules for you to choose from which I felt this game lacks. Also, better descriptions and names to make the player feel immersed in the equipment and selection they can choose from. I’m learning how to change effects of weapons and will be added after my first release. So the effects will be the same but will use different cool downs and stats.
I plan to have over 50+ new modules that can only be unlocked by using your ingame points. Will provide more details when I start finishing my outline of the modules im creating for the mod. Thanks!

If you have any ideas for module names or weapon ideas, post away. Will update the list when they are set in stone.

Outline so far:

Corps: These sub factions create technology for the major factions, in their war.

1.Diethcea Industries (DEI) are major energy based manufacturer for beams, lasers and shield technology.
2.Quesaca Dimensions (QAD) are leading supplier of Missiles, projectiles, and armor technology.
3.Enubu Corporation (EBC) are alien race that specializes in plasma, nano and electronic warfare technology.
4.Tinerv Accel (TNA) are the masters engineers behind the latest in power generation and engine technology.
5.Huesuca Infinity (HSI) design comfortable crew quarters and high tech defensive technology.

Module Tiers:
1.Basic Technology (BT)
2.Advanced Technology (AT)
3.High Technology (HT)
4.Ancient Technology (ANCT)

Tiers Expanded: Each tier will have four grades of quality: A-best,B,D, and D-Worst
1.BT.A,BT.B,BT.c, and BT.D
2.AT.A,AT.B,AT.c, and AT.D
3.HT.A,HT.B,HT.c, and HT.D

Ancient Technology will not be divided in a class, but provide large bonus in one area and negative effect on another.

Beam (5)
1.(DEI)(CHB)(BT) Chemical Heat Beam, provide a low cost alternative for either small skirmishes or large fleet operations for the budget minded.
5.Ancient

Laser (5)
1.(DEI)(TLT)(BT) Toxic Laser Single Barrel Turret, Uses the ship’s waste and convert it into energy based weapon that uses hardly any power.
5.Ancient

Missile (5)
1.(QAD)(TSM)(BT) Thermal Sparrow Missile, is simple but effective design to enhance frigate offensive strength while maintaining a low cost alternative.
5.Ancient

Projectiles (5)
1.(QAD)(75mmSBT)(BT) 75mm Explosive Single Barrel Turret, provides a rapid fire, economical choice for frigate based equipment.

Plasma (5)
1.(EBC)(200CTUD)(BT) Plasminiv 200CTUD Turret, is low yield plasma turret choice for frigate size equipment.
5.Ancient
Electronic Warfare (10)
1.(EBC)(EDA)(BT) EMP Disruption Array, provides quick burst of EM particles towards enemy ship, disabling their systems for a few seconds.
10.Ancient

Defence Weapons (5)
1.(HSI)(DUHT)(BT) Duo Hus Turreta, is double barrel turret designed to defend the vessel from fighter and bomber craft.
5.Ancient

Power (4)
1.(TNA)(AG2.0)(BT) AccGEN 2.0VBC Matrix, is low budget minded person looking for high quality power generators for frigate sized starships.
4.Ancient

Engines (4)
1.(TNA)(ACL1.1)(BT) Accel 1.1VBC Propulsion, provides a low powered and low cost for moderate requirements.
4.Ancient

Crew (4)

1.(HSI)(CQCD)(BT) HUS Crew Quater Class D, provides moderate protection and limited fashion decorations for cost cautious captains.

Shield (4)
1.(DEI)(LPA)(BT) Limited Protection Array, provides medium protection on frigate size ships.
4.Ancient

Armor (4)
1.(QAD)(MPA)(BT) Mag Plating Armor, provides the forces of magnets to create non powered armor to have medium protection against incomming fire.
4.Ancient

Repair Systems (4)
1.(EBC)(MNR)(BT) Minimal Nanite Restoration, this module provides friendly Nanites to repair damaged systems.
4.Ancient

are you actually gonna post these? they look pretty cool so far.

Well, im waiting for the game to be more completed cause in the recent patch notes you need certain requirements before unlocking equipment which is what I needed to do this mod effectively. Basically wanting you to start from the low end to get the high end instead of ignoring low end to get high end equipment. When this becomes more polished I will post a update on my work. Thanks!