[MOD] Halo Mod [WIP]

Here’s an easy way I found for GSB screenshots:

To take:
Anywhere in GSB just press the “Print Screen” button. (name may be abbreviated)
In-combat you can press the screenshot button.

To upload:
The image tends to be too large to attach, so load it in any image editing software (even Paint works for this.)
You may want (and need) to crop unwanted sections and then scale the remainder down to reasonable viewing dimensions.
Once the image is done export, but as a JPG or similar, smaller type instead of BMP.
Attach the file to your post. If it is too large then you will need to reduce image size and/or quality.

I got it all i needed to do was minimize GSB in options, it showed a black box whenever i did it before for some reason

This is looking VERY cool. Not a lot of mods seem to fit in graphics wise, this one does it much better than most. Can’t wait for it!

If there’s any way I can help at all (although I have zero modding ability or art), please let me know! There’s only one thing I know how to do modding wise…edit battlechatter/names

Have you seen the previous attempt at a Halo mod? The thread was pretty short, but there might be one or two useful things in there for you (though no ship graphics unfortunately). If nothing else, there’s a list of ship types that you could check against to see if you forgot any :slight_smile:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=6903

Don’t tell me you’ve given up mate! The topic’s gone quite D:

Had computer problems for the past months , a new one just came in and I’m Moving all files to this computer, although I’m having problems with the phoenix class colony ship and adding modules

yea…i don’t even want to attempt modules but that’s all i have left to do :stuck_out_tongue: