One new policy: Nuclear Program.
One new simulation variable: Military Strength. If falling too low, Tourism, International Trade and Oil Supply are damaged.
Police Drones no longer fight crime; instead they improve military strength.
Several military-related dilemmas: Allied Bases, Mercenaries, War on Drugs, Disputed Islands etc.
Changes in version 1.01
- Technology improves Foreign Relations.
- Legalizing Narcotics now decreases Drug Addiction, implied that Drug Addiction represents illegal drugs.
- GDP increases Drug Addiction, for balancing.
- Legal Drug Consumption now damages health significantly more (to offset benefits of legalization).
- Altered happiness effects of National Service; Conservatives don’t care (they are already too easy to impress), young people are affected in a more dynamic way.
- Other minor balancing.