[MOD] The Plague v1.0

Yes, The Plague is based on brutality at close range. Almost every weapon has a really short range of action (atm no weapon reachs 800m), and all hulls have regenerative abilities (u have to mount regenerative organs on the hull). Melee weapons tend to be most powerful ones and long range weapons the less ones.
No need to say that most of plague insectoids have thought armours, moderatedly good lifepoint and high speed values to be begin able to engage close combat.

As Praetorian Industries Mod is based on range tactical combat warfare (most of the time), The Plague Mod is based on short range brutality.

EDIT: Main Post updated, now you can see what we have done in this time.

More? Please?

huh? more? what do you exactly want?

status uupdates, specificly one saying “mod complete, feel free to download and test it!”

ohhhh LOL

I just need some more time to code around 20 modules, 2 scenarios and find a way to get to Kalthaniell back online to deal with two Hive ships graphics.

And of course i will try to make another Trailer filled with epicness about the mod features :stuck_out_tongue:

woo, thanks. I’ve been waiting for this for months now.

OH! in your prat. industries mod, i remember you having multiple annoying lore and spelling errors (not insulting you). would you mind if i correct them (if you have more) before you release it?

Grammar nazis, grammar nazis everywere… joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Np man, i was going to try to contact to someone to check the whole mod spelling, i know that there are many errors but since i’m not a native english speaker is somewhat difficult to notice some of them :stuck_out_tongue:
^^

well, tell me whenever you want me to check it, and ill be happy to help you GET IT DONE FASTER!

edit*
OH! I dont have the nomads or parasites DLC, so could you please not have it dependant on them? or will it be a “standalone comunity DLC”?]
Will it work with galactic conquest? i dont know if mods do.
Also, could you make the trailer after you release it? I want it as soon as possible :3

I have to deal with a few things in the immediate future, therefore the mod will have to wait a few days, not much, 2 or 3, then i will try to make all i told u in less than a week, and after that, i will give to someone PI Mod and TP Mod to check the spelling.

As a plus, i will release The Plauge v1.0 Mod and the Praetorian Industries v1.1 mod, with most of the mod problems solved and a small campaing related story. I was also wanting to write some kind of database about Praetorian tech as some kind of guide for newbs, but i dont want to delay everything more, i want to deal with all of this in less than a month.

could you please release the plague a tad earlier than PI? or maybe let me help on it? ive done a few things, added some different modules etc. as you can tell, i have no patience, and i want this really bad :stuck_out_tongue:

lol yeah, already noticed, just let me organize myself and surely i will contact u :slight_smile:

said in robotic voice
Kalthaniell is back online. Ready to deal with hive ships and stuff. commencing a classy robot dance Just which ones exactly are we talking about?

Great to see ya back mate!! I just came back from a week without any access to internet or even to any kind of computer, therefore i didnt made any of the progress that i’ve promised in the past week, sorry guys (expecting flypaste’s rage now, lol).

@Kalth, i will send you the names and/or the files (around 3 i think) as soon as i get home and turn on my modding station :stuck_out_tongue:

i bought a new game, but im bored of it already. so i bought you some time.

Let me guess - ‘Legends of Pegasus’?

Nope, FTL.

Sorry for the delay guys, i’m getting several connection problems, i cant even upload the files that i promised to Kalth and flypaste, i will try with my grandparents PC as fast as i can…

hurry please, im dying…