[MOD] USSN (survey and alpha-demo)

How interested are you on a scale from 1-5?

• 1 not at all interested.
  • 5 very interested, i will track the progress of this mod.

0 voters

So i finally managed to get stuff working. However, the GTB community does not seem to be very active at the moment, so i thought i would put up a thread to see what interest there are.

Right now i have two new units ingame. The Indotestudo Ambulance and the Raptor Light Mech

they are both up for download here http://www.mediafire.com/?3b7w0bidafkblfk
installation: put the data and USSN folder in your main GTB folder.

this is far from done. this is just to give you a taste of what i could do.

i have a lot of ideas and features i want to work into this, including but not limited to:

• A new campaing. Set in the distant future, these new scenarios will take place on Mars in a story driven (might request help with the story) campaing on places raging from the frozen north to the vast dunes, green spots created from terraforming and even installations and large spaceports.

• New props. to support this new campaing, i will add new props to decorate the battlefield. Generators, Habitability domes and even landed aircraft!

• Advanced support units. (need testing) tired of your Command truck getting overrun? dont worry, new weapons will be available for some support units.

• Super-units. Massive units that will keep on moving, no matter what you throw at them.

• extended infantry. new types of infantry and new gear to support them.

• Fast attack vehicles. Speedy, but vulnerable units that are best used for sneaking around unguarded entrances.

• Artillery. long range weaponry that devastates enemies from afar.

• All new 3d-modelled units that follow the theme of the USSN.

• New gamemode: Standoff. you get a set ammount of supplies, but thats all you get. use them wisely.

• New weapons. Grenade launchers, Railguns, Ion beams, High explosive rounds and more.

• New augumentations.

i am not promissing that all of this will will work. this is based on my (very limited) experience with modding GTB and GSB. it should, in theory, work.

but this is all up to you, the community. i will not put much effort into something that nobody will play, so show your support.

thank you for your time.

//Ponyus

sounds pretty cool always for new weapones

Looks cool…I really should pick up GTB…