Moe's

Hi, I’m brand new to the forum, so if this is already asked, I’m sorry! :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed some of you mentioning “Moe’s”- my game has no option nor mention of any bar named Moe’s. Is this because I have an old version of the game? I purchased it from Yahoo! Games. Any help would be appreciated! (After hearing about “Moe’s”, I went back into the game and saw nothing, and I feel I have clicked on everything that is clickable… to no avail.)

The versions sold on other sites may differ from the one here which is unfortunate.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that was just added in 1.13

I thought it was in yahoo’s version though? It all gets a bit complex :slight_smile:
in any case, moes is one of 3 options for ‘relaxing with the band’. in very early versions of the game, you only had 1 relax option.

Ah, yeah I must have version 1.0 or something! I have only 1 option, and I definitely don’t have an option for publicist.
Is there a way to get an update for this, or am I just going to have to buy it again? :confused:
Also, thanks for the reply, I appreciate that I can talk to someone, instead of having to make things up! (It doesn’t usually work out in the end, lemme tell ya!)