More female avatars

Could you please make some more female avatars? So far the choices seem pretty limited and it seems you have been making male avatars rather than female. I hope to see more female avatars. Thanks!

[size=75][color=brown]Ha, nice simple question. I hope they do make more female avatars also, I’m sick of the ones that are already made, I’ve played them all.

I might start playing guy avatars, but that feels kind of weird… :slight_smile: [/size]

point taken. It takes a while to do new ones, but I’ll try and get something added tommorow or thursday.

I always play men. I like looking at men. I’ve been female for nearly 44 years (though I just found out a couple of years ago that I’ve got a Y-chromosome - is this relevant?) Why would anyone want to look at a picture of the wrong gender? Yuck!!

I added a new one today. I’m not sure about her. I have trouble making them look different enough from each other, but anyway, theres a new one to download,

I for one like her Cliff. The only thing I didn’t like was the green on the sweater but I can live with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like her too, kinda reminds me of my mom though, weird :smiley:

I am an expert on the female anatamy if you need someone to make a new one for you cliffy… just send poser my way :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: