More Ingredients and moving compounds between buildings

How do I get more than 15 ingredients, I want at least 30, can you mod it so you can discover more?

I would also like it if the dev added in a way so you could move compounds from one building to another, so you can have a building that produces a lot of Migraine treaters and you can ship this to another building that will process it into something else. It would also be nice so you can have a building specifically for shipping and packaging that will handle all the medicine and pack it up and ship it out.

Not so sure about 30, but I think this MOD allowed 22 ingredients in a Scenario… in the scenarios.data file…

"startingIngredients":22,
		"ingredients":[
			{"type":"forest","n":7,"catalysts":[],"minSideEffects":1,"extraSideEffects":0,"maxConcAway":2,"noCatalystReq":2,"projectSizes":[1,1,1,1,1,1,1]},
			{"type":"desert","n":6,"catalysts":[0,2,1],"minSideEffects":1,"extraSideEffects":3,"maxConcAway":3,"projectSizes":[2,2,2,2,2,2]},
			{"type":"arctic","n":5,"catalysts":[1,1,1,1],"minSideEffects":1,"extraSideEffects":1,"maxConcAway":4,"projectSizes":[3,3,3,3,3]},
			{"type":"ocean","n":4,"catalysts":[2],"minSideEffects":0,"extraSideEffects":1,"maxConcAway":5,"projectSizes":[4,4,4,4]}
		]

=============
fyi, those numbers by location (7 for Forest, 6 for Desert, etc.) are just b/c of the entries in the “locations.data” file. there is a pretty good chance that if you put a higher number, say 10 for Forest, it might just re-use a Forest “discover ingredient” - i.e you might have 2 Forest “moon_fern”, but they would contain differing cures/side-effects.

There are only 11 (non-MOD) cure trees, so the above was repeating use of each cure tree - you could probably up to 30.

Don’t have anything to allow transport between buildings, but for having space to produce a lot of something, see Tim/Dev’s mod “BigBuildings”… it will created buildings with more space.