I’m playing Production line since the 1.20. I like your game and appreciate each updates (I follow all your videos).
I like to test the game deeply every 5 or 10 updates just to have a look. Unlikely, i have not enough time to play.
So, I can give you my feedback on UPDATE 1.39:
1/ SCREEN EDGE SCROLL:
- It’s not easy to use LEFT clic to move the screen with big production line because we clic and select something ll the time.
- We can’t move the screen easily in a corner or on the menu (toolbar) (PL1).
- Maybe using ZSQD or the middle of the mouse can help us.
2/ CRAZY LAYOUT:
- I try to do the same layout (in circle) than you but some chassis assemble don’t want to follow the line and stay in the circle.
- Also, some cars already painted come again in the paint station.
- Other finished cars continued to turnaround without finding the exit.
3/ NO WINDOWS MOD:
- We can’t play in a window.
- Sadly, this update is very unstable. Lot of crash during loading save game or just when I open the game.
5/ WHEELS & TIRES:
- In a modern production line, wheel & tires are not mounted separately on the line.
- We should have a place to make wheels, another place to make tires and a place to assemble wheels + tires before to send a complete wheel to the production line.
6/ WING MIRRORS:
- Why when I bought all the updates in “MAKE A WINGMIRRORS”, the site can’t built classic wing mirrors (PL2).
- I’m obligated to grate a “MAKE A WINGMIRRORS” without updates to crate the classic wing mirrors (PL3).
7/ PREDICTIVE STOCK CONTROL:
- It cause shortage on all the production line at the beginning and kill the production.
8/ MAKE ENGINE:
- It’s not easy to understand the purpose of the different production slot (3 times “Make engine…) (PL4).
- So, generally I have to create them to see what we are producing and delete and recreate….till finding the good way to produce an engine by myself.
9/ BUY ALL UPDATES:
- For example (but it’s the same for all production slots), when I bought all level 1 robots for just “FIT FRONT BUMPER”, I bought the robots for all the “FIT BODY” not just the “FIT FRONT BUMPER” so it’s unnecessarily expensive and useless (a bug I think).
- Also why we have to validate the purchase when we want to by all updates? And why the asking box close automatically after validated the purchase. We are obligated to open the “FIT FRONT BUMPER”, and going to “updates” and select another all update purchase and validate again the asking box before it disappear and continue like this … I prefer selecting each “FIT FRONT BUMPER” (even if I have 7 “FIT FRONT BUMPER”) and buy each update by myself.
10/ STOCK PILE:
- Example (and it’s the same everywhere): I have made all the research and started a new line. When I placed a new production area like “FIT DOOR PANELS” i bought instantly all updates.
- But I want to product only “SEDAN CARS” without features (a basic car).
- Why the game lets the conveyor bringing “ALARMS” or other stuff I don’t care? (PL5)
- Also, this stuff take a lot of place in the “FIT DOOR PANELS” stock created a shortage because I can stock only 4 door panels… (PL6)
- Maybe an option to unlock all the research at the beginning for testing the game.
Thank you for considering my ideas and I know it’s not a final game.
My apologies for my English. It’s not my mother tong.
You are developing a great game and you are a great team who like to hear the followers.
I wish you a good success with PRODUCTION LINE.