neuroscience, etc.

Hi all –

First post: I’ve been playing Kudos 2 now just for a few days after getting it for a real bargain. A quick question, and my apologies if this has been answered elsewhere:

I’m pursuing a Science career track, and decided to take the evening class in Neuroscience. But I’m not seeing a specific career in Neuroscience. Does taking this course help in some particular way? Will it help me get promotions faster in my current job?

I think the same is true of the Molecular Biology course. What is the function of these evening classes?

Thanks!

G’day G’day!

Glancing through the game files, there appears to be an evening class for Neuroscience, but that’s the only reference. As such, I believe it’s (unfortunately) pointless to actually complete that (expensive) class. Perhaps you should add a “job” to the game with Neuroscience skill as a prereq. Just a thought :slight_smile:

Wayno, thinking without his inside voice

On a possibly related note, has anyone had much luck with their scientific theories? I learned a whole bunch of various sciences and kept my IQ as high as I could, but all I’ve gotten so far is ridicule.