[New Country] Romania by Ogaburan (v1.1 out)

v1.0 is out, but tbh I haven’t had the time to test it myself. Might be too easy or impossible, if any of you have the time to try it out and give me some feedback it will be appreciated.
Im mostly releasing it because I added a few policies and simulations other modders might want to scavenge.

The mod is far from done, still have a ton of ideas to add as soon as I get more free time.

v1.1 Contains:

• Tweaks to policies & situations based on feedback.
  • New Overrides

v1.0 Contains:

• [New Country] Romania - With exaggerated problems to overcome, and tweaks for a more post eastern block feeling.
  • [Salvaged Policy] Anti-Corruption Department (form the corruption and inflation mod by Jaco viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8622 )
  • [New Policy] Foreign Student Subsidy
  • [New Simulation] Emmigration
  • [Salvaged Situation] Corruption (form the corruption and inflation mod by Jaco viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8622 )
  • [New Situation] EU Membership

Link: filedropper.com/romanianoga11

Excellent!
Thank you.

I am also interested in Romania, are you planning to continue this mod? I can help, so let me know if you need any help.

Hi, have you considered adding this to the steam workshop?
Cheers,

Hi,

I think the download link is broken…or do you have to register to download from filedropper?

thanks,
ionut

Hey,

Having the same trouble with the link for the Romania Mod. Really interested to see how it plays like (and show the gf I can fix her country!).

Can this be looked at so we can download it please?

Hi there,

Is this mod still alive?
Could I get a new d/l link please?

Cheers