Great video as always Cliffski, but where is the hat? Seriously, you need to merchandise these. Maybe at $17.99 as well.
A few thoughts.
- The blue background is a lot friendlier on the eyes certainly, but I feel that it needs some texture. Take a look at the default textures below, would that not work?
- Thank you for the explanation as to how the Fit Door Panels slot works. I always assumed that the unbalanced ordering was a part of gameplay. Silly me.
- Loving the new Research Queue system, its a big improvement, and really a handy tool to be able to reallocate research priorities
- The cleaner GUI is also much easier to read.
- Thank you for fixing the graphics bug, now I can step away for a coffee break without having to worry about that.
You asked a few questions:
- The pricing of Robots should definitely increase in relation to the slot price.
- Scientists should get paid more, especially in line with the cost of beard upkeep.
- Blueprints. Just love it, the idea that I can layout my factory prior to build was a fantastic idea. I am hoping that the blueprints will also be available for slots not yet researched.
Pity that the variable stockpile sizes will wait a little bit, but agreeably blueprints are better.
Thanks again for a awesome game Cliffski (and wear the hat).