New DLC's for GTB like GSB?

:slight_smile: Cliff,
Just a quick question, but are you considering dlc’s for GTB like you did for GSB, like the nomads and the swarm and like the galaxy quest one?

I am having a blast with the game, but thought that continuing dlc’s keep the game chugging along longer. I have Magicka as well and everytime a new something pops up, a sword, or a wand, or a new hat and robe, for .99 cents or $1.99 for a couple of new maps i can’t resist. :slight_smile:

Anyway, since you have the editor in the game, that sort of shoots the map thingy, but perhaps you might have different regions? Like Northern France? Or have elements like a river that attacking units have to cross, and submerge their weapons when the do so, so they lose the ability to fire for 5 to 10 seconds while the cross the river? Or trees or boulders or even hills in the way that means defenders lose sight of attackers for a brief time, say 5 to 15 seconds?

Or play as the Aussies? Or the Yanks? or switch sides and let us play the Kaiser!! Long live the MotherLand!! :slight_smile: just to stir things up a bit. :slight_smile:

Anyway, all this silly dialog, is just my way of asking if you have some ideas, and I think dlc is a really cool thing. I am like hooked on Magicka and have been looking at Sanctum, and it also has like a lot of dlc, 8 or 9 so far I think, anyway… :slight_smile: I love that sort of thing. I guess you could tell, huh? :slight_smile:

Have a great one, try not to let the bugs get to you too much, the game is beautiful!! :slight_smile: The bugs will all just take some time.

Take care,

-Teal

There may be DLC at some point, if the game proves popular, but it’s off the agenda while I’m fixing bugs and heading towards a final release of the game. I’ll worry about it then. In the meantime, there will be better mod-support, so that should enable some extra content.