New pricing system

Looks great!

I don’t think you really need this. For my part, I’m really interested in the recurring operating costs vs sale price. I’m not sure an estimated capital cost is very helpful and its estimate would seem to just skew the calculations unnecessarily. In the early game, I’d be managing re-tooling and reconfiguration out of profits much like marketing and research. In the late game, I probably have a mature factory that isn’t being re-tooled nearly as much anymore, and I wouldn’t be interested in factoring in my capital investments anymore from long ago.

If you’re on the fence, I’d provide some subtotals to help with our mental math when we’re trying to subtract this back out to get the number we’re after.

EDIT: After watching your blog post on this, I’ll further suggest you add a total for the market value of the car (features & base value). They’re all sitting there and it would be convenient if they were added for you. This screen would then tell you what the gross profit and fair market value (per your sales staff) of the car is for the player to make an informed decision on price. Without this total, I think there’s a bit of a disconnect from the point of adding in features in the first place.