New UI improvement coming

I will make this optional so you can disable it on the options screen, but Iā€™m going to add these little icons to better represent what each effect is. Hope you like em :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, Cliff, I think that this is a step in the right direction, I hope to see what more you have planned for us. I hope to see some of the UI cleared up to. If not the nested icons suggested much earlier, then perhaps something else?

:slight_smile:

nested icons?

Here:

1. Experimental icon feature (policy adjustments) - Democracy 4 / General Discussion - Positech Games

and here:

1. Consider allowing more than one slider per policy - Democracy 4 / Alpha Feedback - Positech Games

Another requested feature: Choosing cabinet at game start. (Not on very first game, as this may prove confusing, but later ones).

3 Likes

Adding free reshuffle at start or just informing players that they can immediately reshuffle if they want?

2 Likes

This shuffle is free of all consequence. Its basically so the player can pretend they picked these ministers long before they won election.
Its a one-shot thing though. You either do it from that screen, or you have to pay to do it later. I think that makes the most sense, as new leaders tend to pick their cabinet on the very first day in office.

4 Likes