Hi All! We just released the latest update to the game, here is a full list of the changes:
- [Bug] Fixed crash bug when dragging production line route placer off the map.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where queued research could disappear and be untriggerable if requirements not met.
- [GUI] Various usability improvements to the research queue and R&D screen.
- [SFX] Factory sounds now controlled by SFX volume, and muted during research.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where after reloading the same games, some cars were invisible at certain zoom levels.
- [Tutorial] Hint now given if player has not done any research after producing 10 cars.
- [Graphics] Added a bunch more machine animations for the metalpresses.
- [Feature] Pickup truck is a new body style option!
- [Simulation] Sports Cars, Compacts & pickups now require half as many seats.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where wingmirror painted layers were not painted the right color.
- [Balance] Adjustments to AI competition and component price variation.
- [Bug] Fixed bug preventing dragging scrollbars vertically.
This was more of a content than a code patch, but there are some usability improvements in there, plus some balancing stuff. I know the prices and AI-competition need some further adjustment, and I’m aware of some path-finding that isn’t working 100% right, plus a list of GUI improvements I want to get in to improve the usability, like telling the player when a luxury car is now only considered mid-range, and so-on…
The next big feature we will work on will be the hybrid/electric power-train, so that we can give those as options, which might involve a fair bit of time due to code/art/testing and design requirements.
Thanks to everyone playing the game during beta, and thank-you for leaving such awesome reviews on the store pages, as these are really helpful to us.
Here is the new pickup truck, hope you like it Also look out for the animated metal presses!