Hi, we just uploaded a new build of the game, here are the major fixes and changes:
- [Bug] Fixed an issue with fit body where resources would be purged just before they were needed.
- [Bug] Fixed some translation-related issues with certain special characters, and hacked in a workaround for others. Mainly affects Portuguese.
- [Bug] Fixed bug, most notable with aluminium body, where even if a resource was not needed for any car, slots would pre-order it (and eventually refund it).
- [Bug] Fixed bug where cars in showroom might seem invisible if you go straight to the showroom before a car of that body type has been drawn in the main world.
- [Balance] Increased scientists wages by 25%.
- [Balance] Doubled the cost of extra robot upgrades.
- [Bug] Fixed broken customer awareness achievement.
- [Balance] Quadrupled rubber cost, halved tire manufacture rubber requirements, doubled output and increased production time to make it less resource-hungry.
- [Bug] Fixed bug where marketing campaigns would persist in future games until the game was restarted.
- [Bug] Fixed crash bug which eventually resulted from placing a new slot on top of a queued car on an existing conveyor. (Resulted in corrupt saves).
- [Feature] A new blueprint placement mode allows you to plan a factory without spending any money, and then commit the purchase all at once.
- [Feature] Factory walls now have signs showing your company logo.
This coming week will be work on smaller footprint supply stockpiles, and then there will be no updates for a week due to the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
I hope you like the new stuff, especially the blueprints, let me know if you think they need better explaining or some usability / GUI changes to make them more helpful.
Also expect a new youtube video about the changes coming later today