Next slot not found, conveyor direction too ambiguous

I find every time I try to get stuck back into this game, I make a mistake in the direction of my conveyors and have to restart the game, killing all my desire to continue playing immediately. I understand its alpha but this has been such a huge visual problem even just making this post I see a lot of bug reports about this. Obviously something needs to be done about the art. To make matters more confusing junctions still do not update visuals properly when you try to connect them to another conveyor. Also trying to click and drag conveyors already placed to correct the direction of the conveyor doesn’t work, for some reason I find myself trying to do it that way all the time, I guess I’m just way too spoiled by factorio but honestly its something the game needs. Its so frustrating having to zoom in to be able to tell what direction I laid a conveyor that I honestly am tempted to overwrite the games default conveyor graphics to be idiot proof and extremely obvious. I think next time I have the desire to play I’ll do exactly that, until then shelved once again.

for example something like this is a lot more obvious:
would spend more time on it and release it as a texture pack mod if I have time to do it properly

1 Like

I would definitely subscribe to that

1 Like