No Money From Fines?

Fines for genital mutilation, pollution, unexplained wealth orders and others I don’t recollect, provide the state with no money.

There’s income from genital mutilation, in Democracy 4 regarding this is that it doesn’t even happen anymore so nobody is getting fined, hoorah.

Pollution can’t be taxed directly, but you can insert an oxygen tax, factory limitation and even car tax, car exhaust limits!

And the wealth orders doesn’t appear to increase the incomes of the apparent missing money… and it’s not linked with corruption that it seems so…

1 Like

I’ve never noticed income from fines on gen mutilation? But if it’s not happening (hence no income) why even have this policy in D4? I’m surprised, wouldn’t there be big bucks from US male circumcision?

Strange, wouldn’t the government ask companies to clean up or give reparations to the victims of pollution (so even if it is indirect, pollution fines should increase the income of the poor, as they are disproportionately affected by the negative effects of pollution)?

Indeed, so is this something to be changed?

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s present in Democracy 3 Africa, so it probably transmitted here aswell!

They do that?

Sorry for posting multiple posts, but um here I think it’s something to be changed and it needs to scale with corruption.

1 Like

No, it’s not here, I’m sure about that.

1 Like

No prob, I agree.

1 Like

Just one example here:

Hinkley groundwater contamination - Wikipedia

$750 million in remediation by PG&E for those suffering from Hexavalent Chromium poisoning.

1 Like

Nevermind, you are right.

1 Like

That sounds very terrifying but it might not be the same thing with air pollution, for example…

Excuse me, if screenshooting a google search appears to be shallow, but it appears that Turkey doesn’t recompensate its people for what they’ve been breathing in, and… there’s also this article not mentioning any recompensation: Air pollution in Turkey - Wikipedia .

1 Like

Indeed, pretty horrifying.

This could of course translate to a lower intensity on the pollution controls policy. But at the higher intensities there should be some sort of monetary benefit.

1 Like

Let’s blame the darn capitalists and communists if they have no shame into polluting their ways into our lungs.

1 Like

LOL

This sentence is complete.

1 Like

It amuses me that you must say that your sentence is complete because Discourse is strict on spam.
download

1 Like

I Can Hazzz more plant based diets?

1 Like