No serial/registration codes working

I just bought and downloaded deluxe GSB for Mac and the Campaign expansion but the codes for neither are working. Details here: http://positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7474

Yeah - I posted on the wrong forum to start with…

The code is in the format
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-X

Make sure you arent using some other code that isn’t the right thing. do NOT post it here.

Make sure a firewall is not blocking the game. Error messages about invalid codes usually mean the server could not eb reached and thus the code was never seen by it.

Well it seems redmarble have lost their marbles. Their tech support sent me a code that works for the game and the expansion. Hooray ! But unfortunately, the number was present nowhere on any of the info related to my order so it is not surprising my first attempts didn’t work…

The good news is it seems no one has been nefarious enough to have used my handle: TORQUEMADA. Mouahahahahahaha ! In a short time i will reduce all your fleets to their composite atoms, and then blast those atoms into forms of energy science hasn’t even discovered yet… Then I will take the essence of your very atomised souls and develop even more fearsome weapons and tactics with them !!

Moahahahahahahahahaha !!! (Falls over and crushes his pet cat in his enthusiasm)