on CL spam

r u the one who sent it 2 me with a shiny hull? if yes i dont have that hull so can u plz send it again in a normal hull? thx

No shiny things here.

well spank my butt and call me Betsy
and you mount that on ships? seems like a space station gun or rather planetary defence installation

oh… sry must’ve been someone else then…

OMG, quantum blaster must be overpowered, can kill cl spam cruiser. /sarcasm

Really pointless challenge, duels are not representative of game balance in any way.

well… CL DOES have the highest dps BY FAR

im talking like 2 times the second best…

thats overpowered

I still find missile cruiser spam harder to beat than CL spam. CL really needs to get in very close.

Berny

about missile spam…

have you tried rushing them with fast (0.6+) frigs? works everytime in my experience…

And then those fast frigs get bounced by rocket fighters… I try and beat spam with non spam fleets - thats the challenge.
Rock Spam beats Paper Spam beats Scissor Spam beats Rock Spam etc.

Berny

Yes Thats how I beat some of the spam fleets is i use a mix of ships and lots of small ships to draw fire till the big short range guys get into range and unless he(double hockey sticks).

usually 40 or so percents of the superior spam (scissor 2 rock) can beat the original spam no prob…

that’s how i do it, but if you want to make a “balanced fleet” you can just shove the last 60 percent or so with other stuff…