Outcasts and Parasites detailed ship lists

Hello there!

Is here anything that would suit my thread-title query? I mean I need pretty nice ship list containing boosts percentages of each ship (cruisers especially), or just general boosts/drawbacks for each race. I choose races basing on such information. I am aware of their new modules/weaponry.

Did “outcasts” search in dat nice upper right box, but had no luck, and gratuitousspacebattles.wikia.com/wiki/ does not have anything about outcasts. It also seems that parasites have consumed their own info on wiki.

Parasites are at lower priority.

Thanks in advance!

No, such lists are unnecessary. Why? Because all ships’ miscellaneous boost stats are near the very top of each individual hull textfile, and it’s trivial for a player to find that data for themselves within their own game install. The effort to find all of the hull data in your game’s races (the “Core Four” races + any DLC you’ve purchased) really does take only a minute or two to locate the folders in question, and any old plain-text reader program can open the files therein. :slight_smile:

Alternatively, just clicking through the ship hulls in the design screen available from the game’s main menu will give you the same information without needing either a text reader or knowledge of where to find the files. Just click on the ‘Change’ button in the upper-right corner, next to the box where you input the class name, and it’ll bring up a list of all the ship hulls you have available in your game, base-races and mod-races alike, sorted by race and class (you’ll go fighter hulls => frigate hulls => cruiser hulls of Race A going from top to bottom, then fighter hulls => frigate hulls => cruiser hulls of Race B, and so on). This also tells you the installed power and the number of hardpoints and modules on the ship in a fairly easily read format, without having to leave the hull selection menu. It does lack an easy way to directly compare hulls the way you could if you opened two (or more) text files side-by-side, though.

Ok, sorry guys, my post did not cover the most important thing:
I do not own Outcasts and Parasites DLCs :). That’s why I would like to get this information - to buy race that has nicest (for me) bonuses.

@Aeson I did that megazillion times till getting “the right fleet” for each challenge.
@ Archduke Astro Thanks! I did not realize that they’re non-compiled text files :smiley: Now I know why this game is so modable, and my programming knowledge (yep, I work as a programmer) would only help with modding :slight_smile:

Quick run down of the Outcast Ships

Palladium Cruiser
power produced = 7
cost = 195
POWER BOOST = 15%
SPEED BOOST = 7%

Plutonium Cruiser
power produced = 9
cost = 160
POWER BOOST = 15%
SPEED BOOST = 7%

Radium Cruiser
power produced = 10
cost = 180
ARMOUR BOOST = 6%
POWER BOOST = 8%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 4%

Strontium Cruiser
power produced = 8
cost = 150
SPEED BOOST = 7%
SHIELD BOOST = 15%

Caesium Frigate
power produced = 9
cost = 135
POWER BOOST = 20%
SPEED BOOST = 8%

Gallium Frigate
power produced = 9
cost = 80
POWER BOOST = 4%
SPEED BOOST = 12%

Thorium Frigate
power produced = 11
cost = 156
SPEED BOOST = 6%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 6%

Chromium Fighter
power produced = 3
cost = 46
SPEED BOOST = 18%

Iridium Fighter
power produced = 4
cost = 51
ARMOUR BOOST = 25%

Titanium Fighter
powerproduced = 4.3
cost = 68
SPEED BOOST = 15%

Quick Rundown of the Parasite Ships

Anthozoa Cruiser
power produced = 10
cost = 180
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 11%
SHIELD BOOST = 5%

Cubozoa Cruiser
power produced = 10
cost = 178
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 11%
SHIELD BOOST = 5%

Physalia Cruiser
power produced = 9
cost = 145
SPEED BOOST = 10%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 15%

Plasmodium Cruiser
power produced = 10
cost = 190
SPEED BOOST = 7%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 15%

Medusozoa Frigate
power produced = 9
cost = 100
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 10%
SHIELD BOOST = 5%

Scyphozoa Frigate
power produced = 10
cost = 165
SPEED BOOST = 7%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 5%
ARMOUR BOOST = 7%

Staurozoa Frigate
power produced = 12
cost = 165
SPEED BOOST = 10%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 7%

Hydrozoa Fighter
power produced = 3
cost = 46
SPEED BOOST = 10%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 15%

Myxozoa Fighter
power produced = 2
cost = 32
POWER BOOST = 14%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 2%
ARMOUR BOOST = 11%

Sporozoa Fighter
powerproduced = 3
cost = 39
SPEED BOOST = -12%
INTEGRITY BOOST = 7%
ARMOUR BOOST = 15%

Hope this helps your decision making process . .
Please note, you also get a few new modules with each race :wink:

Thanks, I just need to know important things about the product before I buy it :slight_smile:

btw. this should be posted on wiki.

now that i’m in chemistry i noticed that all the names of outcast ships are elements.

that makes me think, would all the parasite ships be named after parasites?

(oh and gallium is not a good shipbuilding material, especially when using energy weapons)