Tired laying this down a few times, it just seems to want to always ling in the Importer.
Hmmm, everyday something new … but you’re right, it’s easy to reproduce:
- place a Resource Importer
- build a conveyor towards the importer but parallel to the wall
- build a second conveyor departing from importer and wall
- build the third conveyor departing from importer but parallel to the wall
- place the tile that will connect the conveyors
But better too much connections than not connecting ;o)
I have not gotten to run that and see if it messes with the flow though, i’d guess it won’t.
Sadly that map is now sitting at the dreaded “SIM_ResourceRoute.cpp171” Bug
Getting better each update though, so that’s always good.