Post any new bug reports, issues or comments on the changes in patch 1.002 here. The patches roll out over 24 hours, so you should gradually all get it.
- Hull weights and costs for all mobile units have been adjusted. Module costs have also been adjusted, and hull cost is now correctly included in cost calculations.
- Players settings for showing paths and damage numbers are now remembered between battles, and those buttons display correctly as toggles.
- High scores now correctly saved for multiple difficulties and attempts.
- Open blue battle ‘hints’ now close correctly if you quit a battle whilst one is visible.
- Deleting the current loaded unit from the design screen, then selecting a module or augmentation no longer causes a crash to desktop.
- Closing the map editing window in the middle of a tutorial no longer leaves a tutorial window hanging.
- Delete key now correctly deletes the enxt character in text edit boxes.
- Map scroll speed (when mouse is at edges) now configurable under options.
- Hang on resuming from alt+tab fixed.
- Errors relating to the wrong design being deleted when you try to delete a design from the ‘load design’ dialog are now fixed.
- You can now cancel a preferred target for a unit by selecting them, then right-clickign an empty area of the map (neither path nor unit).
- Removed some redundant unit-layer tooltips on design screen.
- Invalid option to fight a custom map against scenario units is now greyed out.
- Custom maps now have a unique ID and never inherit the high scores of their base map, even if not re-named.
- Debug menu now cannot be triggered.
- Some fixes regarding low level rendering stuff.possibly fixing custom-map shadow map renders.
- Game no longer automatically unpauses on resume from alt-tab, if it was previously paused.
- alt+tab now pauses all the games music and sound effects correctly.
- Bugs with online xp being calculated and applied wrong, and ranks not leveling up should be fixed.
- Fixed bug where bolt action rifle could not be unlocked.
- Clouds are more transparent and can be controlled by editing OPTIONS_MAX_CLOUD_ALPHA in config.txt
- Missile damage is reduced.
- Changed sound effect for clicking on augmentations.
- Removed typo in manual.
- Supplies now cannot exceed maximum cap, regardless of dog tags or deconstruction rebates.
- Unlocks and achievements now only granted on campaign maps.