Patch 1.002 feedback thread

If I use the ‘n’ hotkey to toggle nightvision, the button doesn’t toggle as well. It only changes when clicking with the mouse.

Can’t seem to share a scripted attack, and playing against “Scenario” units the AI never picks infantry units.

It would also be nice if we could specify which units to include with a scenario for attack and for defence. I have a number of units that I’ve designed but I’d rather constrain the AI to certain subsets in an online challenge - it would make a thematic challenge more fun.

When attacking a map posted online, I’m generally not getting the option to only use the turrets provided by the challenge poster. It’s a shame, I’d rather be tested by the good designs of other people than beat my own designs that I’m already familiar with.

Um. Somehow forgot to give this bit of feedback before:

Great game. Enjoying it immensely. Thank you.

After a lot more playing, I’ve noticed two more things:

1. I haven’t had it freeze on any map other than the first one.
  2. It’s possible that it’s not the Plasma beams, but rather the Pulse Laser infantry (Laser Rifle I).
  3. It’s possible that it’s just the map and it has nothing to do with any of the special effects.

I think I know what that is, I just cant see any possible way in the code in which it can happen. It may well be fixed in the next patch though.

I noticed a minor bug: In the Unit designer click “Load”, then Click “Class” to order the designs by class. When I delete a design, the remaining design will be ordered by Name and not by class. But clicking on “Class” again does not help. It will just inverse the currently wrong order. So I have to click on “Name” first and then on “Class” to have the designs ordered by class again.