Enter your comments specific to version 1.007 here
- Fixed bug where the deployment icons on the battle screen were no longwr showing their popup windows.
- Fixed crash bug when using very high amounts of muzzle smoke.
- Increased minimum range of missile modules.
- Fixed bug in displaying certain bonus effects on the design screen, notably for missile launchers.
- Replaced ‘gratuitous shaders’ option with a toggle for the distortion effect.
- Sped up the drawing of unit shadows.
- Fixed yellow-screen corruption bug
- Fixed bug where the progress bar for the score would not always draw correctly.
- Performance improvements allow for higher quality visuals when zoomed out on higher spec PCs.
- Infantry do not now talk as frequently when onscreen in large numbers.
- Some variety introduced in the placement of tiny props next to certain turrets
- All turrets now have surrounding ‘splats’ to merge slightly with the terrain.
- Special props can now be hidden from the editor.
- Fixed bug which displayed an empty unlock dialog on certain occasions.
- Some optimisations to speed up drawing of drifting smoke, and reduce particle effects when framerate drops.
- Fixed unit design bug preventing ammo loaders being selected if a rate of fire aug was already fitted.
- Fixed bug where a map would not tolerate starting supplies being higher than the mid-game supply cap.[/code]