PATCH RELEASED (1.63)

I got the same thing.

My mistake, but fixed now:
positech.co.uk/cliffsblog/?p=1082

Downloaded the new patch 10 seconds ago.
All good ! . . new maps ! (so much for getting some work done)

That did the trick. You, sir, rock. :slight_smile:

Just a note, while stack bonus past 100% works now in game, the number shown as “shield strength” is still wrong. It still takes the percent of the shield on the last slot, and use that for all the shields.

Somehow with this patch, Target Booster I and II got switched again. As of 1.56, Target Booster II costs 220 and Target Booster I costs 1300. :frowning:

Were?? i just can play the original campaing map, there are not bigger or smaller options…

I’m having the same problem here. I select new campaign, but the only thing I can change is my race and diffculty. There appears to be no apparent way to change the map itself.

Whooops sorry i forget to edit it, man just re download and re install the patch, i fixed it doing that ^^

Will there be a mac release for 1.56? Unless my GSB isn’t detecting an update, I haven’t got the new update for my mac yet.

I’ve run into an issue as of the last patch on the Mac (1.56). In the campaign all of the enemy fleets I encounter have 1-2 ships in them!

While I like kicking them around it is lacking in challenge just a little… :slight_smile:

Any ideas?

Are you perhaps dawdling in your attempts to conquer the universe? The game will detect that you haven’t made much progress, and lighten the strength of the opposition to encourage you to get on with it :smiley:

Not really, I’m at week 128 on Admiral and I can advance as fast as I like by leapfrogging fleets. No matter how aggressively I play I only see 1-3 ships in an opposing fleet.

That is very strange. Does it happen with a new campaign? if it does, there is a text file in \mydocuments\my games\gratuitous space battles\campaign progress\GAMENAME\debug.txt
If you email that to cliff@positech.co.uk, I can take a look.

OMG my GSB just updated some seconds ago! i have to know what changes have you made cliff! :smiley:
Is the custom bullet system operational?

YAY YAY YAY Custom bullet textures are coming!!! Thx Cliff for all your efforts.

Hey is there any chance we will max simultaneous option for missile weapons??
I would love to se this option in action …please :slight_smile:

So … patch 1.59 caught me by surprise. Do we have an indication of what’s been updated? Just curious.

Of course we do, Ace. The top post in this thread always has the details of all GSB patches, including the latest.

Ah. I knew there was a complete changelog thing around, but I always have trouble finding it. Thanks! :slight_smile: