PATCH RELEASED (1.63)

patch 1.43 is crashing for me…

where and how and are there any error messages?
Is this the patch installer? or the full game, once patched?

it seems to crash when a shield-boostee is destroyed by means such as fighter strafe

shield boostee, by which i mean the target of a friendly shield booster beam

I’ve been getting this

17/7/2010 - 4::6 - Assertion failure:filename:…\src\SIM_ShieldSupportBeam.cpp,linenum:315,build:Full 1.43

Not sure when it exactly occurs - not sure but the deployment is like 4 shield support frigates for every cruiser.

Yes - I tried a Cruiser with 6 shields… It took a heck of a long time to go down with the shield support frigates (5 beams each).

It would happen near the end of the battle so not sure why.

Berny

I no longer have the internet at home is there a plkace were I can download a update file and then run it once I get home???

Use your e-mailed original download link?

That worked sill of me to not think of that lol, much thanks.

Lonestar

Is there a changelog of all the patches posted?

I’d be interested to know about them, if there available :slight_smile:

Thanks!

seconded

You want a changelog? Here ya go: http://positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2506

Ha, hem, I guess I kinda passed over it x_x’

Many thanks!

lol yeah i seem to be blind…

Hi

Is there a link to the 1.46 patch? I had to re-install through steam and re-installing left me at 1.45 without another chance to apply the 1.46 patch.

Steam will auto-patch it in a day or two, so you can just let that happen if it’s easier

Cliffski,

I noticed something odd with the old style after battle screen. Unless you have a Full 16 fighters it does not show them at all. Is there a fix that would be reletivly easy to make to fix this or is it harder to fix? I really like that you have the option to use the older style back but If this fix needs you ro do a ton to get it fixed Then wiat till Campian mode is out and relitive bug free.

Thanks Lone Starr

Just a heads up to people with Steam, the patcher defaults to the wrong path. (Defaults to C:\Program Files (x86)\Gratuitous Space Battles, should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\gratuitous space battles)

So what’s new in 1.47? :smiley:

The changelog is here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2506

But for convenience here is the 1.47 section:

Steam will update your version tomorrow. You don’t need to do anything at all. If the patcher runs, just quit it.

Hello,

I am getting the error “Unknown bonus value: …\src\SIM_ShipHull.cpp 40” when starting the game with the new expansions,
my version (1.27) is probably too old. How do I get the new version? The original email with the download link (from a long
time ago) is lost - at that time I was using web-based email and I fear that it was a among a bunch of emails I deleted to
free up space in the inbox :frowning:

I can give you both of my email addresses if you can use them to verify my purchase and - if possible - reactivate the download link.

Thanks,
Bernd