Please help me work out what's wrong with this Baseball mod

Well I noticed that there were NPCs that were interested in baseball but there was no social activity for it. So I decided to create one, using the Play Football activity as a template and then tweaked it. However when I try it the game crashes.

Here’s the code for it:

#,GAME,playbaseball,Play Baseball,Have a match of Baseball with some friends.,match,,,"_random,0.5,weather_snow,-2.0,weather_sun,0.5,weather_rain,-0.5",We are going to have a game of Baseball at the local ball park",0,8,5,9,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,6,-1,#,"baseball,1.0","sports,0.5",#,"stress,-0.1,0.4","fitness,0.1,0.3","tiredness,0.1,0.5"

Any help would be greatly appreciated and also what would be a reasonable minimum number of players for such a game, since I’m Australia we don’t get into that sport as much as some other countries.

you are missing a ‘,#’ at the end of it. I can’t see any other problems.

I tried that it didn’t work, as well as adding some nv strings but the game still crashes.

This seems to work OK 8)

#,GAME,playbaseball,Play Baseball,Have a match of Baseball with some friends.,match,,,"_random,0.5,weather_snow,-2.0,weather_sun,0.5,weather_rain,-0.5",We are going to have a game of Baseball at the local ball park,0,8,5,9,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,6,-1,#,"baseball,1.0","sports,0.5",#,"stress,-0.1,0.4","fitness,0.1,0.3","tiredness,0.1,0.5","weight,-0.02,0.97","boredom,-0.25,0.5","glob_outdoors,1.0,0",#,"fitness,0.1","_energy,0.65"

There’s a couple of tweaks made to your attempt.
I’m not going to tell you where they are tho !! :laughing:

I’m not into baseball either so you’ll have to tweak some of the numbers… ie: minimum / maximum number of players

Nearly forgot …

Put these into the nv_ section of strings.ini

nv_baseball = "Baseball" nv_playbaseball = "Baseball"

Thanks it now works!