Problem with game

Hello,

Just got the game, but there seems to be a problem with it. When i start a new game, the money is “?32.00”, while my pay is “?6,800”. Is anyone having the same problem as me? Everything that has to do with some money value has a “?” in front. Is there anyway to solve it? or do i have to grit and bear with it.
Thanks for any help rendered!

Jeremy

Are you running a copy of windows that has unusual language settings? sounds like the $ symbol is not being drawn by the fonts for some reason.

Oh yes!

Changed the language to chinese to play some games, forgot to change it back after. Thank you so much! Now everything’s better. :slight_smile:
BTW, great game ya!!

Jeremy

I bought the game a while ago. When I tried to play it recently I get an error.

DRD Engine Error. Please check publishers website for techsupport: [SetDisplayMode]

Then it shuts down.

I uninstalled the game and re-installed it and added the patch but I get the same error.

It is the full game that I bought from Positech. After I bought one from big fish, I got the full game for the updates.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi, do you have the latest driver for your video card? it’s exactly the same game as the big fish one in terms of game engine, so if one works, the other should work fine.

The game has worked before. So I don’t think anything is wrong with my video card. But I will look into an updated driver for it and see what happens.

Thanks