Here is 5 tips that would improve quality of life a lot:
- When a game starts it should be paused. Maybe highlight the “Normal Speed”-button if this is done.
- When clicking in the box for name in the “Choose company name and logo”-screen it should highlight all text, so that the text is easier to delete.
- When a slot (Fit Body, Paint etc.) is placed the mouse should not change. It should still be slot that were just placed. This makes building multiple slots a lot easier.
- The menu for finance should be placed in the MENU (see image). The money in the top right should still be there, but not clickable.
- Simplify the research screen. Having two tabs, where a object is dependent on a object in another tab is bad UX.
Idea: Make one tab only. Make everything smaller: Remove the pictures and set the cost next to the name.
I’ve altered ‘Chassis Specialization’ and ‘Body Specialization’ on the second picture. The size is ~½ of the current size. The rest should of course be altered as well.
Thank you for your time and a great game.