Question...

First off I’d like to say that GSB caught me completely off guard and I love it!! This was completely off my radar until i just happened to see it on Steam and I’m so glad I did!

Now onto the question (I tried searching but didn’t see anything too relevant)

Do you think it might be possible in the future to have persistent ships that, if they survive a battle, get a small bump in performance gains to simulate the crew gaining experience?

I think that could add some interesting strategic options not to mention the excitement of watching a veteran ship fight over a long career.
I doubt that would work with the online challenges though.

well, it’s not an RPG. you get an entirely new fleet every time you start another battle. if you use the same fleet… they have different ship names, so they’re different ships. :smiley:

Yea, and I kinda like that fact too.

I got the idea from Sins of a Solar Empire, which I realize is a drastically different type of game, but it was fun watching a huge capital ship grow in power and save my butt because it had a slight edge in battle.

I guess there’s always pretending :wink:

This is one of the things I daydream about doing one day in the future when I’ve done lots of other stuff!

Awesome!

I can’t imagine how many feature or ideas you get to sort through haha