Redshirt Beta v0.4 was released earlier today! Existing testers, you can use the original download link in your email to re-download and re-install the game.
Just in case you haven’t yet preordered, now is a great time to jump in! Why not go to http://redshirtgame.com/ to get your playable beta of the game?
Here is the changelist:
Redshirt v0.4 Changelist
- FIXED: Bug with evaluating completed job requirements where a ‘top interest’ was needed.
- FIXED: Bug with where blank names would appear on job/spacebook events screens. (Due to no relationship adjustment text appearing on work/event screens when relationship is newly capped.)
- Added a confirmation dialogue before deleting saves!
- NPCs who have grudges against other NPCs you know only hold it against you when you are actually Spacebook friends with them now. So, if you invite someone to a Spacebook event who doesn’t turn up because you’re Spacebook friends with one of their enemies, you can now unfriend the enemy if you wish to successfully invite them to events in future.
- Added a ‘relationship overlay’ to remind you of who, if anyone, you’re currently dating, and if you’ve remembered to interact with them today.
- Right-hand-side notifications panel now scrollable, now contains profile pictures and clickable links to NPC profiles!
- THIS IS THE EXPERIMENTAL ONE: Added a ‘Social Map’ feature, showing top 20 (if applicable) most significant/dramatic relationships (i.e. strongest friendships and enemies!) for your character, and any NPCs. You can click anyone who is linked from your character’s map, in order to see their map. Feedback on whether or not this is useful, and how it could be improved to be more useful, would be greatly appreciated!
I hope all that makes sense! I’m still working through all of your existing feedback of course, as some changes are a bit more challenging to implement than others, but do keep your suggestions and bugs coming! Thank you.