A new patch has been released, the game should automatically prompt you to download next time you run it.
v0.40.04 - bug fixes
- Fixed Atomic Sequencer
- Plot costs are correctly reset between games
- Regulation Business’ scenario fixed. Loading an old save game should result in instant completion.
- Added Q and E to rotate
- Fixed float text bug
- Added ‘Run in background’ toggle to options
- Added scrollbars to dropdown menus
- Rearranged machines on basic toolbar
- Fixed tutorial sprite leaking outside window at some resolutions
- Fixed machine dropdowns at low resolutions
- Fixed upgrade tooltip scaling at low resolutions
- Fixed malaria events
- Reworded Female Contraceptive cure rating counter
- Products no longer sold are now hidden on cures tab info panel
- Nerfed tuberculosis cure slightly
- Company logo splash screens are now skippable with any button press
This patch is all about fixing the most critical and game-breaking bugs. I also added a few features which were quick to implement, unlikely to introduce bugs and in high demand.
This is the first live patch so please let me know if you have any problems getting it. Also if any of the listed fixes are, in fact, not fixed. Please let me know by creating a bug report thread in the Pharma Support forum.
The next patch will focus on optimisation.
PS This topic is locked so it can be kept as a concise summary of what is included in each update.